Dr. Wolf-Peter GrossConsultant
for important change projects that affect the structure, processes and strategies.
His focus is on
- the development of the company or department
- leadership issues
- the structural and process organisation
- Integration projects and processes
- Studied law in Bayreuth, Kiel, Hamburg and London
- doctorate in civil and commercial law
- Several years of work as a lawyer
- 1996 Change to the business world as in-house counsel
- Head of legal departments in several companies
- From 2001 he was managing director in an international service group in the area of resource management, sales management
- since 2005 Consultant with Law Firm Change Consultants
As a lawyer admitted to the Hamburg bar, long-standing head of legal departments and manager, Wolf Peter Gross is as familiar with the internal view of organizations as he is with the external view of clients and mandates. He is an industry specialist with in-depth knowledge of project management, sales, legal department management and organization.
Publications by Dr. Wolf-Peter Gross
Selected events by and with Wolf-Peter Gross
FEEDBACK FROM THE MANAGING PARTNER OF A SUPRA-REGIONAL WP COMPANY
“Mr. Groß, you have helped me and our company enormously this year – Thank you very much!”
FEEDBACK FROM THE HEAD OF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF A CORPORATE GROUP
“Dear Dr. Groß,
Many thanks for the good, concise and valuable summary of our conversation last Friday. I feel well equipped with her to move into the arena. We also enjoyed our 2nd meeting with you very much, especially since you specifically addressed our needs, which was greatly appreciated by all participants”.
FOUNDER OF A MEDIUM-SIZED COMMERCIAL LAW FIRM
Support during merger negotiations
“Mr. Groß, you have done a terrific job as a consultant, and I don’t say it like that. I pay you my deepest respect. Without your support, this trial would be over. Thanks to your support, we can better assess the realities – within the scope of our possibilities.
I don’t want to link this mail to factual issues, but simply to say thank you. I have learned a lot today – from you.”