Karlheinz Wehrfritz supports Professional Service Firms in business development and in projects to increase the efficiency of operational and administrative structures, processes and systems.
After working in an auditing company, Karlheinz Wehrfritz spent more than 20 years in banks, most recently as Director Finance. The topics covered included in particular mergers, outsourcing, controlling etc. He then worked for 7 years in an American law firm as Director of Finance/CFO.
- Profitability and portfolio analyses
- Structural, organisational and process efficiency analyses
- Business process and efficiency improvement measures
- Control, finance and reporting systems incl. introduction of SAP
- business transformation
- Organizational Development
Karlheinz Wehrfritz speaks business fluent English. He lives in Frankfurt.
“With his experience, Mr. Wehrfritz quickly identified the central weak points of our controlling and optimized them. Furthermore, he quickly understands how our firm works and what we should change.”