Dr. Peter BergConsultant
has been advising companies in the knowledge-intensive service sector (law firms, banks, insurance companies…) since 2001 on how to optimise their complex, sophisticated business processes.
Peter Berg’s approach enables law firms to make targeted use of their existing knowledge and potential and to systematically achieve more efficient process and organisational structures without having to give up their individual character.
- After studies of electrical engineering and doctorate at the TU Munich
- Consultant, coach and trainer in process-related areas such as quality management, Lean and Six Sigma for market leaders in the semiconductor industry
- Further training at the Deggendorf University of Applied Sciences to become a certified process manager and process controller more
- MBA for Systems and Project Management at the University of Applied Sciences Landshut
- Specialization in management and optimization of demanding, knowledge-intensive service processes. His clients benefit from his practical experience and comprehensive theoretical knowledge and appreciate above all the innovative, practical solutions on an operational and strategic level
- In addition to his consulting activities, Peter Berg holds a teaching position for “Project and Process Management” at the University of Applied Sciences in Coburg.
Through his many years of working for medium-sized and international companies, Peter Berg is familiar with the numerous aspects and instruments of process management. Thus he advises, trains and accompanies law firms in the following tasks:
- Recording and analysis of the specific process situation
- Modeling, standardization and anchoring of new processes
- strategic orientation, controlling and optimization of established processes
- accompanying project management
Well equipped by these measures, the law firms are in a position to meet the increasing challenges of digitization in a targeted manner.
PROJECT MANAGER AND OPERATIONS MANAGER OF A LAW FIRM OF THE MAGIC CIRCLE
“The cooperation with Dr. Berg is very successful for us. Not only because we have achieved uniform and efficient workflows, but also because it relieves our lawyers and allows them to concentrate more on their core business”.